REFLECTOR: Smooth Prime Orange Peel

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Tue Nov 20 22:14:04 CST 2007

Doug,

Do you have PolyFiber's instructions for SmoothPrime?  As I recall, they
recommend rolling on six coats with no sanding in between, then sanding
before applying the primer recommended for your topcoat.  It definitely is
"rough as a cob" after rolling it on, but it sands smooth quickly and
beautifully.  It's not a true primer, it's really a surface filler.

Keith Hallsten

  _____