REFLECTOR: interference drag

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Tue Nov 20 17:19:10 CST 2007

Looks really good Doug- certainly aesthetically pleasing - and it will
reduce interference drag- how much hard to tell, but you can make a fast
plane a few knots at a time!  I assume that you put some bid on there before
the primer... I have a measly 1.5" radius right now on the strake fuselage
intersection- might go fof the increase like you did- although it might
interfere at the rear windows...

Alex

  _____