REFLECTOR: Wiring

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 19 08:21:47 CST 2007

Wow, paint!  Willing to share a picture or two?  I can't wait to see.  Best
wishes on the move to the airport.  You may have to work a bit harder on
preventing jaw sprain.  Grinning that hard can take its toll.  :)

Sounds like excellent advice.  I have already hooked up (glommed on to) some
very excellent mentors.  I'm planning on hanging my engine next.  Heehee.
I'm hoping it will be hanging on the fuselage by Christmas.  After that it
will be the formal beginning of the electrical system.  I figure I will be
working on design while I'm finishing up the engine installation.

I just finished reading the AeroElectric Connection.  Good stuff.  Not
really a page turner though.  Ha!

I have been studying the electrical system design from Bob Nuckolls' site.
I'm planning on single alternator, dual battery, so Terry's system is of
great interest.  I'll be sitting down with Jim Butcher (mentor) and we'll go
through the systems piece-by-piece so I can generate a complete
understanding of everything that has been done.  Then, I'll start working on
my design.

I have learned intimidation is just ignorance in disguise.  I have a lot of
good people that are ready to help me; any number of which are on the
Reflector.  All I need do is ask.  What a wonderful world.

Andy