REFLECTOR: Auto pilot challenges

TimRhod at aol.com TimRhod at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 17:55:23 CST 2007

Velocity fliers  I am Currently flying a Velocity XLRG with a new  TruTrak
Digifly 2 VSVG autopilot  It flies true to heading or  track and altitude hold
is good in straight  flight but when I turn  the heading knob to change the
heading as the plane banks it also starts to  pitch up and down.  The longer the
plane stays in the turn   the more severe the pitch oscillations become.  I've
tried most  combinations of settings on the trutrak and also disconnect from
my static port  to no avail. I have the C servo for pitch.  Anyone had and
solved this  problem ?     Thanks Tim  Rhodenbaugh