REFLECTOR: Terry Miles - Wiring diagram

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 11:16:10 CST 2007

Andy,

Yes I do.  Gimme a little time to collect several files for you.  Actually I
went from paper over and over, to trying to do everything on a spread sheet,
and eventually to turbocad.  I have to pack up and leave what has been my
temp home down here by the end of the month, so things are real mess at
present.  I need to put some pictures on the gallery too.  My first email on
the first flight got bounced because it had a 600kb pic attached.  I never
have put anything on the gallery. Any files you wanted would have to go
there too, right?  Or I can give you this stuff off line.

Terry

  _____