REFLECTOR: First Flight

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Fri Nov 16 07:20:55 CST 2007

Terry,

I'm dazed that you're dazed.  I can't imagine your being confronted by anything that you can't handle with calm aplomb.  It's good to see that patience, persistence and perserverance does pay off.  I'm sure I speak for the others as well, but the best thanks of all is seeing your satisfaction and joy in a startling accomplishment.

Now comes the discipline.  Having built it by your own hand, you know where every little nick, bump and imperfection is, but to fully appreciate what you've done, step back 20 feet and look at what the rest of the world sees.  Well done and done well.

Chuck Jensen