REFLECTOR: Elevator Cuffs

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Thu Nov 15 07:56:43 CST 2007

Joe,

I went from Cuff's No VG's, to No Cuff's No VG's, to No Cuff's and VG's.

The first had gentle stall but reduced lift, second had the classic
pitch buck stall(porpoising) and better lift, the last had the same
stall characteristics and even better lift.  The last is my preferred
configuration.

You are putting VG's on the main wing too, right?  VG's just on the
canard would be a big no-no.

Scott