REFLECTOR: I made airplane noises today (Dave Ullman)

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Fri Nov 9 10:06:30 CST 2007

I have molds for them- fits in the front leading edge corner of the
wing/winglet intersection- I have some pictures posted on the builder site,
they are a perfect fit- I made them from 1/8 lexan - I have a vacuum port
built into the mold- let me know if you need them.  I put the strobe head
way back on the winglets under the rudders- turbulent flow there- won't
cause any real drag- rear facing fairing off the strobes to house the white
pos lights- all LED of course.........

Alex