REFLECTOR: Tight door latches

Darrell & Nora Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Thu May 31 06:24:41 CDT 2007

Since I hung the engine, I have always kept the doors closed and latched as
much as possible.  It's not painted yet so I don't want to leave it in the
sun for too long.

Has anyone tried a heat gun on the sockets while the door is latched in an
attempt to move the little steel tubes into a better position?