REFLECTOR: AirVenture Cup coming up!!

Rich Guerra rich at rguerra.com
Wed May 30 19:57:38 CDT 2007

To All:

A new baby has kept me busy so I haven't kept on top of this issue.  I want to
remind everyone about the AirVenture Cup.  The deadline for enty is TOMORROW
but the race organizers have in the past been lenient on this and if someone
really wanted to fly I'm just about sure they would allow it if you got it in
ASAP.  (Make sure you email Eric Whyte about it though!)

For those of you who haven't heard about it, the race is a timed cross country
of about 500 miles from Dayton to a point just south of Fond du Lac.  The
Racers then stage a mass arrival to OSH from Fond du Lac and park in a special
area together on the flight line.  It has been safe and FUN!  Check out the
sections, picture galleries and videos on my website.  And then, for an even
bigger treat, check out Frank Pullano's wonderful official site for even more
cool videos and pics.

Last year we had a great turnout of Velocity's and really showed what a VELO can
do.  If we get enough VELO's maybe we can even have a class of our own!
(Although I'm never going to catch Pat or Tim)

It's a fantastic way to get into OSH! Hope some of you can make it!
Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X
RACE 24

MY WEB SITE