REFLECTOR: Phase I airport

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Tue May 29 13:13:33 CDT 2007

The way my Phase I limitations are written, there is no language that says I have to be based at the airport that is the center of the operating area.  In fact, I do not think there is anything in the regs that says it has to be centered on an airport.

I am based at KPAE but my operating limitation states that it is centered on KAWO.  I also asked for and was given extension to KTIW where my engine guy is based at.

It is really between you and your DAR.

Hiroo