REFLECTOR: Back in the air.

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Mon May 28 12:37:57 CDT 2007

Scott,

The higher oil temp may well be from more power, but I'm wondering if
I'm actually creating a significance difference in horsepower.  With the
MP and fuel flow the same, it seems the horsepower would be the same.
What I haven't noticed is whether there is a noticeable fuel flow
difference between 2300 and 2500 rpm.  I know that fuel flow follows MP,
but rpm, I don't know.  It would stand to reason it would increase, thus
HP is also increasing resulting in more heat.  Mmmm...I'll check next
time.

Chuck Jensen