REFLECTOR: [SPAM] Re: Matco to cleveland brakes

gibbons gibbons at as.net
Sun May 27 23:37:32 CDT 2007

Hello Folks
I've been having problem with my steering on my plane and some brake
problems. It turned out to be the Mattco brakes. The brake back plate
was hitting the axle. You can see this problem if you remove the back
plate and you will see it riding on the weld around the small pipe. This
made my brakes drag all the time, creating too much heat. I put on the
Cleveland brakes and I'm very pleased with the steering and braking. You
may not have a problem with your work. It can be the manufacturer's
problem. I had this problem for two years, they told me that I was
abusing my brakes. It turned out that I was not.

Barry