REFLECTOR: Battery Questions

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Sat May 26 10:42:18 CDT 2007

Quite an interesting stuff.  The datasheet provided all the information I needed.

It seems like they can take quite a bit of punishment and recover fairly simply.

On a related note, has anyone installed a ground support power plug on your V?  I am keeping it a habit to plug in a "top-off" charger after each flight and I am getting sick of undoing the nose hatch every time.

Hiroo