REFLECTOR: velocity website changes.

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue May 22 18:12:34 CDT 2007

If you brake really hard, heat up the disk to sizzling hot and then
stand on the brakes, you will transfer brake pad material onto the
disk.  This will cause brake chatter, and with our flexible main gear
legs could shimmy the gear.

New disks are particularly susceptible to this problem.

Scott

--

-
    "Just because I sound like an idiot doesn't mean I agree with the president."....from an ad on Air America Radio