REFLECTOR: velocity website changes.

Tony Babb tonybabb at alejandra.net
Tue May 22 10:19:32 CDT 2007

Thanks Andy, so how did you navigate to that page in the V web site? The
reason I ask is that I have never noticed a "maintenance alert" before, but
I have seen "safety" bulletins and "manuals" and "KPCs" referenced from the
builders page.. Seems to me these ought to be clearly accessible from the
builders page too - unless I'm missing something blindingly obvious.

Tony
SEFG 62% done, 78% to go
www.alejandra.net/velocity