REFLECTOR: REM37BY Plug gap

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 19:39:12 CDT 2007

I don't have numbers in front of me.  I am going to say the Electro-Air
(Jeff Rose) ign called for REM37by's and a gap .37 but I broke off a couple
of anodes (?)  hell you know.the little arm part.  Jeff himself told me that
is  just an ideal gap and anything from .25 or beyond is OK..  (If this fact
helps any of you.)  If anybody needs to know I can dig this info out.

Also thanks to everyone who has contributed pitch and power targets for the
traffic pattern.  That is a great help.

Terry

  _____