REFLECTOR: One or Two oil coolers?

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Mon May 14 14:39:17 CDT 2007

I get about 3 hours/qt with my Franklin.  I understand that is typical.
A mechanic associated with Susan Prawl told me that he can rebuild with
sleeves and rings that will considerably reduce oil consumption.  I'm
thinking of going that route when it's time to overhaul.

John

HYTEC45 at aol.com wrote:Steve,