REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Alternatives

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Sun May 13 20:18:34 CDT 2007

Joe;

Looks like a workable concept.  Lot's of parameters to work out - one thing
is I'd think the lengths of the arms on servo and torque tube should be
similar to provide linear response over the range, and the range of travel
may need to be 3" or more.

I also wouldn't think the power off disengage is needed.  TruTrak servo I
have doesn't - and it should.  Too much drag.

Al