REFLECTOR: Heat in the nose!

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 18:52:05 CDT 2007

It is even more of a problem according to Alan Shaw if you have an engine fire or exhaust leak since the smoke/CO will be sucked into the cabin since it is a low pressure area relative to the engine compartment.  He insisted that I take some high temp silicone foam and plug the engine firewall side with it.  In addition, I covered it with the High Temp silicone Gasket (RED) maker.

Jim

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying