REFLECTOR: One or Two oil coolers?

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sat May 12 10:00:45 CDT 2007

I think it's an engineering problem that people have difficulty with.
We are dealing with two fluids, one compressible, one not.  I personally
feel that if the engine is well baffled, and one takes care not to
pressurize the cowled area with other cooling cures, then the engine
should cool as designed.

I built for a single cooler, and was picky about routing cooling ducts.
We'll see if I have to eat my words.