REFLECTOR: One or Two oil coolers?

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Sat May 12 05:28:40 CDT 2007

Scott wrote...

Then there are those that one cooler didn't seem to do the job,  we will

never know why for sure. So their cure was to install another cooler,
which is fine.  But these folks just can't admit that there are
Velocity's flying around with one cooler and working fine.  Why can't
they admit that?
--
Mmmmm, why can't they admit it?  My own theory regarding the
inflexibility of their intellectual knowledge, that being to agree with

Chuck