REFLECTOR: One or Two oil coolers?

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Fri May 11 22:10:57 CDT 2007

Its funny we have those that have or had an IO360 powered Velocity that
ran just fine on one cooler.  Direct experience told them that the
standard configuration built correctly works just fine..   These are
real life Velocities flying today that don't have a problem with one
cooler.

Then there are those that one cooler didn't seem to do the job,  we will
never know why for sure. So their cure was to install another cooler,
which is fine.  But these folks just can't admit that there are
Velocity's flying around with one cooler and working fine.  Why can't
they admit that?

--

-
    "Just because I sound like an idiot doesn't mean I agree with the president."....from an ad on Air America Radio