REFLECTOR: One or Two oil coolers?

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 21:39:49 CDT 2007

""cruise altitude (8000 ft.)  I cruise at 155-160 kts, 2600 rpms, 8 GPH,
LOP.  One cooler will do the job if installed correctly.""

Your not making a lot of horse power at that Ronnie... At 200 horse power I
don't think it would work.... Some of us like to run full power and one
cooler just won't cut it...

Best... Steve