REFLECTOR: One or Two oil coolers?

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Fri May 11 18:50:01 CDT 2007

I installed a second oil cooler (ADC filter/cooler) in the nose AND extended my cooling air exit duct 3" below the
fuselage.  Before I would climb out at 500 fpm and need to level off at 6000' agl when the oil temp got to 108 C.  Now I
can climb out at 1000 fpm and reach 7000' before my oil gets to 106 C.  If I reduce climb to 500 fpm, the oil temp stops
rising.

John
SERG/Franklin