REFLECTOR: Birthday Present

Chuck c.harbert at comcast.net
Wed May 9 11:56:10 CDT 2007

Way to go Chris! Your note brought back an old memory. I had a Mazda rotary
in my Std RG and it was great when I got it started. A friend of mine just
bought a 13B out of a Cozy for his 173 RG and is in the process of
installing it. If I can be of any assistance, just give me a call.

Chuck Harbert
206-499-5990