REFLECTOR: Slow flight characteristics

Alex alex157 at pwhome.com
Thu May 3 20:41:35 CDT 2007

Hi Tom-
Sounds to me like an airfoil issue- probably some minor twist in there, at
higher angle of attack, even a minor deformation like that could make one
wing have significantly more lift than the other- at higher airspeed/lower
angle of attack, it would tend to be less pronounced or go away almost
completely .   just a thought-

Alex