REFLECTOR: Slow flight characteristics

Tom tomcat05 at comcast.net
Thu May 3 11:02:50 CDT 2007

I'm flying a standard Velo (4 cyl) that I've put about 10 hours on in
the last couple of weeks testing it. During slow flight there is a
significant tendency for it to drop the left wing. It's more pronounced
with power off. Is this a design issue?? The plane is built straight
(built by Danny) and has no tendency to turn at higher speeds with no
trim). I built a Varieze in the past and did not have this issue. Any
suggestions as to cause and resolution appreciated..thx Tom