REFLECTOR: Crosswind Landings

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Fri Mar 30 20:44:17 CDT 2007

Hey... speaking of the Symposium.....
What's the status of the tapes/pics etc. to be online.

There was a lot of folks that offered to help, but none was taken.

There was a lot of good information at that Symposium that a lot of
folks could use.

I suggest let's get this done or give it to someone who has time. We
are all willing to help. The tapes just sitting in a drawer is a waste.

Thanks,
Kevin