REFLECTOR: Cont'd oil temp problems

Tom tomcat05 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 27 19:26:00 CDT 2007

No problem with CHTs (run about 380), oil pressure steady also. I'm
going to move the temp sender tomorrow onto the accesory case and remove
the oil adapter spacer which doesn't exactly match the adapter, might be
getting blow by past the vernatherm. Should be able to test fly again on
thurs. Will  still probably need a 2nd cooler, some questions:
1) how large  (2nd) oil cooler should I get
2) can I use the injection ram air outlet to ventilate the cooler
3) can I use a K&N cone type filter on the injection air inlet
4) how can I exit the cooler air

thx Tom