REFLECTOR: Cont'd oil temp problems

Ron Brown romott at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 27 18:04:13 CDT 2007

How hot are your CHT's?  High head/engine temps will cause high oil temps.
If you have the engine running cool - less than 350 CHT's, then start
working on the oil cooler problems.

If the engine (CHT's) are hot, I would suggest you work on engine ducts and
baffling and get that fixed first.  Then you can go after the cooler issues.

That engine out back WILL run cool - just got to get the installation right.

Ronnie