REFLECTOR: Ailerons

cgputney at peoplepc.com cgputney at peoplepc.com
Mon Mar 26 11:02:08 CDT 2007

Thank you Scott,
Yes, all those things were addressed during the flight test period.
None reduced the forces.
Some current Velocities have a flat aileron underside, and manageable forces.
This is exactly what happened in the Seawind test program decades ago   The highly cambered airfoil used resulted in high roll forces.
So, the question remains, how do I best repair these ailerons?
Thanks again for your response.