REFLECTOR: STICK & RUDDER

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Mon Mar 26 01:01:41 CDT 2007

Tom,

I tend toward perfectionism, so I think you should get your plane trimmed
out to fly straight hands-off.  You may be down to very thin shims at the
wing bolts or just slightly more shimming of the right rudder.

Attached is an article that Mike Melvill wrote for the "Canard Pusher"
newsletter a few years ago regarding trimming out a Long-EZ.  It's generally
applicable to Velocities, too.

Keith Hallsten

  _____