REFLECTOR: web site

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Sun Mar 25 16:15:48 CDT 2007

Tony,

The reason I mentioned that I did not believe it had been hacked was
because the source code was not signed by any hacker. 99.9% of the time,
when a hacker hacks a website, he will put something in the source code
so his fellow pimple faced, pencil neck, little geek friends can see he
did it.

Just my thoughts,

Richard

P.S. Either way, we will find out in the morning.