REFLECTOR: I73 Moraine, OH

Tstockmn tstockmn at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 16:21:05 CDT 2007

MessageChuck

I monitor it all the time.   Give me a call and I would like to meet you.    Cell 937-369-4799.

We actually have five velocities in the area.    I've been flying for five years, Vaughn got into the air about six months ago, Tim Rhodenbaugh has been flying out of Oxford for two years, and we have two other down at Hamilton nearing completion and first flight.   There are two others up in the columbus, ohio area that have dropped off the face of the earth.

bill stockman