REFLECTOR: Velocity XL-RG Kit for Sale

Jeff Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 22 10:28:47 CDT 2007

Hi Folks,

	Velocity XL-RG Kit for sale. Ad is here as well as Barnstormers.com.

	Kit never started, no worry about what's under glass layups.

	Wingco fast build wings, fast build canard, fast build control
surfaces, and factory fast build fuselage.

	Includes epoxy pump, a 2-man hobby-air, and factory support paid by Seller.

	Asking price of $60,500 is 10K under factory price. I pay   factory
support for buyer.

	If interested please contact me privately offline. No time to build, my
pain your gain.

Regards,

Jeff Barnes
Libertyville, IL