REFLECTOR: Seat rail installation.

Jorge Bujanda bujanda at dslextreme.com
Wed Mar 21 07:32:29 CDT 2007

The beauty of experimental aviation..  One can customize and personalize it before and
after flying without bureaucracy or non-sense in the way.

Tom said "The Velocity is my Ferrari... the Cirrus is my family wagon."   He can always
turn his Velocity into his Lamborghini too, if he wants.  However, his Cirrus will always
be his same family wagon.

In my case, my Velocity XL will be my Toyota. and my family wagon. and without the back
seats, maybe even the Bujanda's Camper for two.  What the heck!  :-)

Regards,
Jorge Bujanda
Velocity XL FG
Palmdale, CA
Website:  http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/

"Make your best case... not the best case."
"Spare the noise... convince through silence."

  _____