REFLECTOR: Seat rail installation.

Christopher Barber CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Wed Mar 21 06:41:02 CDT 2007

I too originally placed something between the rear seat rail attach point to
raise it up and forward, however, this pushed the seat higher and caused my
head to rub on the roof more....it was even worse for my friend David who is
only an inch taller, but apparently carries more of his height in his torso
than I.  I also tried to reverse the aluminum brackets but it was not quite
right for me.  So far the lower front seems good, of course I am not flying
yet, but soon, or so I hope, well, pretty soon.  Hoping to crank up the
rotary, or try anyway,  within the next few/several weeks.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber
Attorney and Counselor at Law