REFLECTOR: Seat rail installation.

Christopher Barber CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Tue Mar 20 17:38:43 CDT 2007

I had the same issue with the steep incline on the seat.  In my case it was
VERY difficult to reach the yoke controls in my plane.  I have assumed the
incline is not as big an issue with the standard center stick since the
center stick is further from the IP, however, it made it a pain with my yoke
option.  I solved the problem and added a few inches of headroom by cutting
the front of the seat rail pillar in half and then bolting together the
lapping over pillars.  It brought the seat much more level thus allowing
better positioning to use the yokes, not to mention the added
headroom....now when my hair gets to the "Baptist preacher" height it does
not graze the roof.

Here are some pix on my website.  The pix are towards the bottom.
http://texasattorney.net/Velocity2/page28.html

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber