REFLECTOR: IVO prop adjustment

Michael Watson mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 13:57:40 CDT 2007

I have not changed one washer to see the change in RPM, but,
I have three washers on the inside on the worm gear (engine side)
and two washers on the outside of the worm gear. This results in
full throttle static fine pitch of 2550 RPM and 2760  RPM in cruise.

I originally had  two washers on the engine side of the worm gear and
the engine would tend to over speed (2800+ rpm) at lift off. So, ma be one
washer made a 40~60 RPM difference. Hope this help.

--
Mike W
1997 Velocity Elite RG