REFLECTOR: FW: Canards de Mayo

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Mon Mar 19 23:14:10 CDT 2007

Those of you in the far west may be interested in the "Canards de Mayo"
fly-in on May 4, 5, and 6, 2007 at the Columbia, CA airport.  It's organized
by the Long-EZ / VariEze / Cozy bunch, but I have been specifically asked to
pass on the information to the Velocity community.  I think last year only a
couple of Velocities were in attendance, so we need to improve our showing!

There is a website at www.haltonbrat.com with some of the basic information
and links to photos from previous years.  It sounds like it will be a fun
event!

Keith Hallsten