REFLECTOR: Cirrus and Velocity

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Mon Mar 19 10:55:27 CDT 2007

Andy ... I appreciate the question.  In hindsight I wish I built the XL.  However, at the time I bought the kit (which had already been started) ... it was the standard (Elite) fuselage with long wings and canard.  I was also looking for maximum speed!  And I DID NOT HAVE CHILDREN AT THE TIME.

Well ... things changed in a big way.  After thinking I was sterile for many, many years ... I fathered two children!

The Velocity is my Ferrari ... the Cirrus is my family wagon.

Tom