REFLECTOR: Questions for those already flying

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 15 19:25:01 CDT 2007

I think if I were plumbing my heat system I would make my Heater flapper
in the front oil cooler duct seal completely and make another that is in
front of the cooler the place a bilge blower in the air line between the
pilot and copilot footwells and suck air out of the cabin thru the hot
oil and back into the cabin.  This would save the addition of another
cooler in the cabin and accomplishes the same thing by only adding an
aluminum flapper upstream to the nose cooler.

Rene'