REFLECTOR: Questions for those already flying

Jack Prock jackprock at comcast.net
Thu Mar 15 03:16:40 CDT 2007

Hi,

A couple questions for those already flying...

If you didn't install a speedbrake, if you were to do it again would you install it?

If you did install a speedbrake, are you glad you did? Do you use it often?

I have heard that with RG's it is hard to heat the cabin at altitude and/or winter. If you could do
it again, would you still cut the NACA for the oil cooler? I have heard people using two coolers,
one near the engine to be used during the summer,  and another in the nose that
is used as a heater during the winter. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jack Prock