REFLECTOR: Reflector<>Factory Relations

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Wed Mar 14 17:49:50 CDT 2007

Many thanks for those who have sent messages of encouragement.
I think folks might be overly sensitive to some of the Reflector messages
regarding the topic of Reflector<>Velocity communications.
Steve Korney and I met in California and have done some Velocity orientation
flights together.  Steve graciously invited me to get some stick time in his
Glasair-I, which I enjoyed very much.
I look at Steve as a friend - and I know that his words, however
interpreted, were not 'mean spirited'.
Thanks,
Scott B.