REFLECTOR: On factory interaction with builders

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Wed Mar 14 11:54:22 CDT 2007

Good Point!

________________________________

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of bdtopp at comcast.net
Sent: Wed 3/14/2007 10:33 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: On factory interaction with builders

So the point being...  If you want to do less work, you will need to spend more money.  There's nothing magical about that.  When I purchased my kit 6 yrs ago, there was nothing even close to the a Velocity in a 4 place airplane that had their price/performance point.  For me that was the determining factor.  I personally think the Velocity is a good compromise between price and the amount of work you need to perform on parts/componets shipped from the factory.  If it wasn't for Velocity, I would of built a two place airplane based soley on my budget at the time.

Bruce Topp

	From: "Tom Martino" <tmartino at troubleshooter.com>