REFLECTOR: [SPAM] FG nose gear play

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Tue Mar 13 16:22:52 CDT 2007

As long as the bushings are secure, the captivator plate is tight, the "U" clamp is bolted tight to the front rubber, and there are no cracks in the strut, you're fine!
The nose will "sway" a little when pushed from side to side.  This is normal.  You should not hear any 'clicking' or mechanical movement of the strut, however.
Scott B.