REFLECTOR: SS Tape for IVO

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sat Mar 10 15:58:21 CST 2007

The propguard works great.  I've had it on for 75 hours.  Not a scratch in it, except
when I hit a dog/coyote during a night landing, but let's not count that.  Even that
only put a small gouge in it.  I've done 1 landing at a grass strip which would for
sure damage the ss, but not a scratch.  I've also flown 25 minutes in the rain with no
damage also.  The propguard sticks very well, much better than the ss tape.  I cut
mine to the same shape as the ss tape.

John