REFLECTOR: Micro switch locations for RG

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 17:05:26 CST 2007

Alex,

I installed all my micro switches per a supplemental
gear switch panel manual that must have come from
Velocity.

Here's a link to a pic of my main gear micro switches:

http://www.tvbf.org/gallery/?display=Interior%2FDscf0057.jpg

I don't have a pic of my nose gear up micro switch.
It's mounted to the left aluminum nose gear guide - on
the outboard side near the top. It's triggered by the
end of the rod that connects the door cylinder to the
gear doors.

As I recall, the gear switch panel supplement was a
high quality document, very well written, and really
helpful. With Scott B.'s permission, I'll create a
.pdf and upload it to TVBF.

Pat