REFLECTOR: Reference

Gilles Gratton gillesgratton45 at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 5 16:13:24 CST 2007

Hi all,
         Last month I had the opportunity to have an inspection on my
Velocity by Steve Murphree.  Steve flew up here in Ontario to do a
pre-purchase inspection.  He was very thorough in his inspection and
knew is stuff.  To him a spade is a spade and he calls it the way he
sees it.
        He took the plane up for a check ride and must I say that I was
also impressed with his flying skills.  He put the airplane in
configurations that I did not even know it could handle so well.  Of
course the Velocity performed well throughout that exercise which I
already knew.
         If you need an inspection, a check ride or simply a second
opinion on a puzzling issue with your Velocity, give Steve a call.
       I highly recommend his services and expertise.

Gilles Gratton